Most diseases are generally diagnosed by some methods before they can be treated, and gastritis is no exception. Can Helicobacter pylori (HP) antigen detection kit (colloidal gold method) be used for gastritis?
The Helicobacter pylori (HP) antigen detection kit (colloidal gold method) is suitable for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter pylori antigens in human stool samples. Therefore, patients with gastritis can also use it.
Helicobacter pylori (Helicobacterpylori, referred to as HP) is a Gram-negative, microaerophilic bacterium with strong infectivity. Mainly in the stomach and duodenum area. And cause chronic inflammation of the gastric mucosa, or lead to gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastric cancer.
HP can be detected in more than 60% of patients with gastric and duodenal ulcers. The main detection methods of HP include gastroscopic sampling detection, urease examination, direct bacterial examination and other methods. The h pylori blood test kit is used for the auxiliary diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection.
Chronic gastritis may cause stomach bloating, stomach pain and other phenomena. People with chronic gastritis can be checked through some medical products. Of course, it is necessary to know how to use it. Let's take a look at how to use the Helicobacter pylori detection kit?
1. After collecting the stool sample with the stool collection stick, insert it into a small test tube filled with distilled water, and mix the stool sample thoroughly.
2. Tear open the aluminum foil bag to take out the test strip, and insert one end of the test strip to absorb the sample into the sample to be tested (the depth of the test strip inserted into the sample should not exceed the marking line).
3. Observe the test results of the Helicobacter pylori detection kit within 15 minutes, and the results of this IVD kit will be invalid if the observation time is exceeded.
Some medical products can check for some diseases. Of course, after the test, you must learn to read the results. Let's learn about the results of the Helicobacter pylori (HP) antigen detection kit (colloidal gold method)?
Interpretation of the test results of the Helicobacter pylori test kit:
1. Negative results: Only one red quality control line appears, and the experimental result is negative.
2. Positive result: two red lines, the quality control line and the reaction line, appear, and the test result is positive.
3. Invalid: There is no red line or only one reaction line red line appears. The test result of the Helicobacter pylori detection kit is invalid and should be tried again.