The use of the helicobacter pylori test kit is helpful for patients to follow up on the infection situation of helicobacter pylori. The aim is to achieve timely treatment and prevention of infection.
The h pylori blood test kit is mainly composed of helicobacter pylori urease antigen and monoclonal antibody immobilized on nitrocellulose membrane, glass fiber paper of helicobacter pylori urease antigen and other reagents.
During the test, the blood sample should be added to the sample hole of the kit. The sample will be firstly mixed with the HP urease antigen on the glass fiber paper, and then chromatographed on the nitrocellulose membrane.
If the sample contains the helicobacter pylori antibody, these antibodies will first bind to colloidal gold containing the HP urease antigen. When the mixture is chromatographed on the nitrocellulose membrane, it will be captured by the detection line (T line) immobilized with HP urease antigen to form a double antigen sandwich immune complex of colloidal gold-labeled antigen-antibody-antigen. Besides, a red line will appear, which indicates a positive result.
If there is no helicobacter pylori urease antibody in the blood of the subject, a red line will not be formed on the detection line (T line), which indicates a negative result.
This is because of the principle of this kind of IVD kit. Helicobacter pylori secrete a large amount of highly active urease, which can decompose urea to produce ammonia to increase the pH value and causes the indicator to change color. The result can be judged according to the color change.
Helicobacter pylori secrete a large amount of highly active urease, which can decompose urea to produce ammonia to increase the pH value and causes the indicator to change color. The result can be judged according to the color change.
According to the dosage requirement of the helicobacter pylori test kit, you should remove the substrate microporous drug strip and add the reaction solution. After the drug film is completely dissolved, you should put the fresh biopsy gastric mucosa into the solution with a toothpick or clean forceps. Then, you can observe the results after incubating in specified Celsius of the helicobacter pylori test kit for a suitable time.
(1) The helicobacter pylori test kit is only used for in vitro diagnostic solutions.
(2) It is necessary to avoid skin contact with the stop solution (1N sulfuric acid). In case of accidental contact, you should rinse the skin with running water.
(3) The collected waste should be treated as a biohazard.
(4) Different batches of helicobacter pylori test kits cannot be used interchangeably or mixed.
(5) Micropores cannot be reused.
(6) It is forbidden to cover the wrong cap to avoid mixing the reagents in the bottle.
(7) It should be stored away from sunlight, and the cap should be covered immediately after use.
(8) The unused micropores of the helicobacter pylori test kit should be resealed and placed in a plastic bag to prevent moisture.