The dengue rapid test kit is a qualitative test for IgM and IgG antibodies against dengue virus in human serum, plasma and whole blood. This method can be used to distinguish between primary and secondary infections.
It can only be used to detect the rapid diagnostic test for dengue in patients with clinical symptoms of dengue. The result is presumed positive and dengue virus infection must be confirmed by virus isolation, double serum analysis, immunohistochemical detection of antigen or viral nucleic acid test.
During processing of patient samples, dengue-specific IgM and IgG antibodies are combined with anti-human IgM and IgG antibodies embedded in two lines across the box membrane. Colloidal gold complexes containing recombinant dengue type 1-4 antigens are captured by IgM and IgG antibodies of patients and show pink lines. Set up a control program to indicate that the method is working correctly.
1. All human blood products should be handled as potentially infectious materials. The Disease Control and Prevention Center and National Health Agency recommend that potentially infectious antigens be treated under level 2 biosafety.
2. Do not use your mouth to absorb fluid and contact your skin with the dengue fever test kit or a patient sample.
3. The best results can be obtained by strictly following the operating procedures. Care must be taken with reagents to maintain experimental accuracy and precision.
4. Testing outside the time and temperature limits of the operating procedures may result in invalid results. The test must be repeated if it is not done within the specified time and temperature.
5. The ingredients in the dengue rapid test kit are quality-controlled by a batch of units. Products of different batch are not mixed. Do not mix with products from other manufacturers.
6. Use with care to avoid contamination of reagent. Do not use if microbial contamination or sediment is present. Contamination of reagent equipments and containers or reagent organisms can lead to incorrect test results.
7. Do not heat the inactivated sample.
8. The dengue rapid test kits are stored in a dry place.
9. Don't reuse the kit.
10. Do not use the kit if the foil bag is broken.
11. Test materials should be handled in accordance with local state or national laws.
1. The kit should be stored at 2~30°C, and the ivd diagnostic reagent should be kept at a constant temperature until it fails. See the label on the bag for the validity period.
2. Do not freeze reagents.
3. The dengue rapid test kit within the validity period marked on the package can be used.
4. Reagent shall not be used after expiration date.