Medikament provides high-quality malaria test kit for sale. The malaria rapid test kit contains a membrane strip, which is pre-coated with two monoclonal antibodiesas two separate lines across a test strip. One monoclonal antibody (test line 1) is specific to the P. falciparum histidine rich protein-2 (Pf HRP-2) and another monoclonal antibody (test line 2) is specific to the lactate dehydrogenase of the P. vivax species (pvLDH). Conjugatepad is dispensed with monoclonal antibodies conjugated to colloidalgold, which are specific to P. falciparum histidine rich protein-2 (PfHRP-2) and specific to the lactate dehydrogenase of P. vivax. Therefore, the antigen of Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodiumvivax can be differentially detected. If you want to buy malaria test kit and other in vitro diagnostic rapid test, RFQ now!
Malaria is a serious parasitic disease characterized by fever, chills, and anemia and is caused by a parasite that is transmitted from one human to another by the bite of infected Anopheles mosquitoes. There are four kinds of malaria that can infect humans: Plasmodium falciparum, P. vivax, P. ovale, and P. malariae. In humans, the parasites (called sporozoites) migrate to the liver where they mature and release another form, the merozoites. At the present, malaria is diagnosed by looking for theparasites in a drop of blood. Blood will be put onto a microscope slideand stained so that the parasites will be visible under a microscope.
Malaria is a disease serious parasitic characterized by fever, chills, and anemia and is caused by a parasite that is transmitte. The disease now occurs inmore than 90 countries worldwide, and it is estimated that there areover 500 million clinical cases and 2.7 million malaria-caused deathsper year. This malaria test kit for sale is very sensitive and only takes about 15 minutes. Test results of this malaria kit can be read visually without any instruments.
1. This malaria rapid test kit can be stored at temperature 2℃ to 30℃
2. Keep the temperature at 15-30℃ during the test.
3. Keep away from sunlight, moisture and heat.
4. In the sealed pouch to the date of expiration.
5. Patient samples perform best if tested immediately after collection.
1. Prepare reagents, samples and standards
2. Add the prepared samples and standards, and react at 37° for 30 minutes
3. Wash the plate 5 times, add enzyme labeling reagent, and react at 37° for 30 minutes
4. Wash the plate 5 times, add color developing solution A and B, and develop color at 37° for 10 minutes
5. Add stop solution
6. Read 00 value within 15 minutes
The malaria test kit is a medical tool for the detection of plasmodium antigens in human blood and is designed for the rapid diagnosis of human malaria infections and plasmodium falciparum (P.f.) infections. We provide a complete range of malaria test kit with reliable quality and favorable price. Our product is popular for its high sensitivity, stable effect, easy storage and easy operation. Contact us to buy malaria test kit and other IVD test kits now!